Today we conclude our blogging series about becoming a writer. I hope you have enjoyed it as much as I have. Every writer shared a unique story about their writing journey. All of the posts are filled with inspiration and encouragement. This series is for you if you are a writer or interested in becoming one. Is this you? If so, you will want to take a look at the links listed below.
All participants in this series are Christians who serve God by obediently writing for Him. They are filled with passion and have a desire to share God’s love through words.
Following are some of the things I noticed that are common among these writers.
- There is a passion to write burning inside them. It’s a feeling that doesn’t go away. One is compelled to put feelings and ideas into words.
- Writing fills their soul up with satisfaction and God’s voice is discovered through words.
- These writers show up to write and leaves the rest up to God. They realize that it’s God who delivers and promotes their work.
- They give God the glory for every document that they share.
- They spend time with God waiting for His direction, timing, and message.
- They are great observers of life.
- These Christian writers care about their readers. They want to share a message that will change one’s life for the better.
- They know that becoming a writer doesn’t happen overnight. It takes work, practice, time, and commitment to the calling. It’s a ministry anointed by God.
Many thanks to those who participated in writing for this series. Many thanks to those of you who have read our posts and shared them with others. May God bless your writing and may you focus on becoming the writer that God has called your to be.
Don’t try to be like anybody else. God has a different plan for each writer. Seek Him and He will show you yours.
Posts About Becoming A Writer
2 thoughts on “Becoming A Writer – Conclusion To Our Blog Series”
Lisa, your tenacity and encouraging spirit for writers is just so beautiful! Thank you for empowering writers and loving on all of us. I’m pretty darn sure your work pleases the Lord.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks so much Christina for your kind words. I like what God is doing with our Community Blog For Moms. I’ve enjoyed getting to know you and so many other wonderful writers. I look forward to what God has in store for all of us as writers. I look forward to what God does with your writing. Lets stay connected.